Kihei Kalama Village
1941 S Kihei Rd
Kihei, HI 96753
Maui's Most Unique Shopping and Dining Experience.
Kihei, Maui Stroll through the lush tropical landscaping, relax, shop, dine and enjoy live entertainment nightly. Kihei Kalama Village is truly Maui’s most unique shopping destinations where you’ll find the perfect souvenir and handcrafted gifts to send back home.
Kihei Kalama Village is a favorite destination for both local residents and visitors. Choose from our 14 restaurants featuring a variety of international cuisines, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and favorite local treats. Everything from Mexican, Greek, French, Italian, American, Seafood, Burgers, Shave Ice treats and tropical drinks!
We also have over 40 unique shops offering a wide selection of handcrafted gifts, art, souvenirs and essentials.
Hours of Operation
- All shops and restaurants open daily.
- Open air marketplace pavilion shops open from 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Many cafes and coffee shops open at 5:00am and many restaurants open with live music until 2:00am.
Over 40 Shops in a Tropical Setting
- Located in central Kihei
- Directly across from Kalama Park and the ocean
- Ample free parking
- Over 40 vendors & unique boutiques
- 14 Great Places to Eat
- Local ownership and management
Located at 1941 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753 Shops Open Daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. KIHEI KALAMA VILLAGE SELF STORAGE Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (808) 879.4477 Call us for current specials and available locker sizes.