About MW Group
MW Group, Ltd., founded on integrity and teamwork, is committed to serving our tenants and community through developing successful leaders, loyal relationships and commercial real estate.
MW Group owns, acquires and develops high barrier to entry diversified commercial real estate generating stable tax deferred annuities.
Stephen B. Metter, Chief Executive Officer and Principal, has twenty five years and Michael B. Wood, Principal, has spent thirty years in commercial real estate investment, brokerage and development in Hawaii. In 1991, Mr. Wood and Mr. Metter formed MW Group on a handshake. That handshake laid the foundation leading to one of Hawaii's most successful diversified real estate companies with over $750 million in assets.
MW Group, Ltd., MW Commercial Realty, Inc., and its subsidiary companies have over 20 team members focused on acquiring, investing, developing, renovating, leasing and managing commercial real estate throughout the Islands.
MW Group's related entities:
- Hawaii Self Storage, owns and operates six purpose built facilities with over 9,800 lockers. "The one you can trust"
- The Plaza Assisted Living platform, operates three senior communities setting the standard for rental assisted living and memory care on Oahu. "Assisted Living... It's what we do!"
- The Plaza Club is a private business club located in the heart of downtown Honolulu, on the top two floors of Pioneer Plaza. "Where Hawaii meets for business"
- Relationship centric
- A commitment to timely execution
- Community investment and service
Giving back to the community is a core believe of Mr. Metter and Mr. Wood, both devote their time and resources by serving on a variety of charitable boards.